Welcome to Vision Care and Surgery Associates
Ophthalmologists and Optometrists in Hialeah and Weston
Call us at (305) 835-7588 today.
Vision Care & Surgery Associates was established in 1986 and has provided exceptional vision and eye health services for over 30 years. Our knowledgeable and caring team of Weston and Hialeah ophthalmologists and optometrists has been serving the community for decades, offering comprehensive services for patients of all ages.
Get to Know our Eye Doctors
Our Hialeah and Weston ophthalmologists, Dr. Gerardo M. Perez, MD and Dr. Orlando A. Galindez, MD offer advanced ophthalmology services including disease management and treatment. They work closely with our team of optometrists including Dr. Michelle Levin, OD, Dr. Jacquelyn M. Lopez, OD, and Dr. Priscilla A. Sotomayor, OD.
What to Expect at Vision Care & Surgery Associates
To accommodate our Spanish speaking patients, our team of eye care professionals is bilingual. We believe in providing quality care and assistance from the moment our patients walk through our doors, and even before that. For your ease and convenience, we offer an online New Patient Center. Here you can complete all of the necessary patient forms prior to your appointment so that when you are in-office we can focus on providing care and treatment. Our patient and caring staff are always available to answer any questions, address concerns, and further explain our services and treatment.
Vision Care & Surgery Associates offers comprehensive eye care services for the entire family, from pediatric to geriatric. Our eye services include:
- Comprehensive vision exams
- Medical Eye Exams
- Hard to fit Contact Lenses
- Glaucoma Treatment
- Cataract Surgery
- Dry Eye Treatment
- Emergency Eye Care
Conditions Treated at Vision Care & Surgery Associates
Through comprehensive eye exams, we can help diagnose and manage symptoms of conditions like:
- Refractive errors like hyperopia (farsightedness), myopia (nearsightedness), presbyopia (age-related vision loss), astigmatism (irregular lens curvature)– these vision conditions are often manageable with prescription glasses or contact lenses
- Common pediatric eye conditions like strabismus and amblyopia – pediatric eye exams will test for vision function that may be mistaken for learning disabilities, we can suggest treatments such as vision therapy or refer patients to pediatric specialists or surgeons
- Macular Degeneration
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis
- External and Corneal diseases – corneal ulcers, conjunctivitis, styes (hordeolum), blepharitis, dry eye syndrome, etc.
- Red Eye
- Floaters and Corneal or Conjuctivital foreign bodies
- Other eye emergencies including eye pain or sudden vision loss
Schedule an Appointment with a Weston or Hialeah Eye Doctor at Vision Care & Surgery Associates
Vision Care & Surgery Associates has two convenient locations to choose from in Hialeah and Weston. For over three decades, our team has provided compassionate eye care services to families seeking professional and individual care and attention. Contact us today!
Hialeah and Weston Ophthalmologist and Optometrists
Vision Care and Surgery Associates | (305) 835-7588
777 E 25th St Ste 414
Hialeah, FL 33013
Vision Care and Surgery Associates | (954) 945-5570
1608 Town Center Blvd
Weston, FL 33326