About Vision Care & Surgery Associates in Hialeah and Weston
For over 30 years, Vision Care and Surgery Associates has provided exceptional optometry and ophthalmology services to the Hialeah and Weston communities. Our team of eye care physicians offers comprehensive vision services including eye exams, eye disease evaluation, management, and treatment, surgery, and even emergency eye care. For the ease and convenience of our Spanish speaking patients, our staff is bilingual, speaking both English and Spanish.
Meet our Weston and Hialeah Ophthalmologists and Optometrists
Each member of the Vision Care & Surgery Associates team brings years of experience and provides compassionate care to all of our patients. Our team of Hialeah and Weston ophthalmologists include:
Both ophthalmologists offer advanced vision care services, including treatment for eye conditions like cornea disease, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, and eye emergency situations. Dr. Perez and Dr. Galindez work closely with our team of optometrists, consisting of:
Services Offered at Vision Care & Surgery Associates
We offer full vision services including:
- Preventative and Routine Eye Exams – Routine eye exams are important for early screening of eye diseases. Often, eye disease won’t present noticeable symptoms until the disease has progressed into advanced stages. Our team can detect early symptoms and prevent or restore vision loss. Routine medical eye exams and testing with our eye care physicians ensure that each patient gets the advanced care and treatment they need.
- Vision Testing – Acuity tests involve wall eye charts and reading charts that your Hialeah or Weston eye doctor used to determine prescriptions for eyeglasses or contact lenses.
- Eye Functionality – We offer eye function testing that evaluates aspects of vision including color perception, depth perception, focus, peripheral vision, and light response.
- Hard to Fit Contacts – We offer a variety of soft, gas permeable, scleral, Toric, hybrid, multifocal contact lenses and more to address vision issues that may require specialized lenses. Conditions that may need specialty hard to fit contact lenses include astigmatism, giant papillary conjunctivitis, or dry eyes.
- Dry Eye Clinic – At Vision Care & Surgery Associates, we offer specialized treatment for ocular surface disease and chronic dry eye symptoms.
Schedule an Appointment with our Eye Doctors in Hialeah or Weston
Vision Care & Surgery Associates has two convenient locations in Hialeah and Weston. Our Hialeah office is located at 777 E 25th St, #412-414. Schedule an appointment with our Hialeah optometrists or ophthalmologists by calling (305) 835-7588. Our Weston office is located at 1608 Town Center Blvd, Ste C. Schedule an appointment with our Weston ophthalmologists and optometrist by calling (954) 945-5570.